Cosmepick nourishing body butter with vanilla extract, 200 ml

  • Cosmepick nourishing body butter with vanilla extract, 200 ml

    Code: 590175224400
    Barcode: 5901752244009

    Intensively nourishes and regenerates the skin. 

  • Cosmepick body butter with vanilla extract intensively nourishes and regenerates the skin, effectively revives it and protects the skin from moisture loss, eliminates the feeling of dryness. Ideal for dry and normal skin.

    Listen, this Cosmepick body butter is such a sensual pudding ;) It sounds a little funny, but it's 100% true. The velvety texture is easy and pleasant to spread on the skin - it regenerates and moisturizes even very dry skin. After use, the skin becomes soft, nourished and pleasantly smells of sweet, seductive vanilla.

    Even 93% of the ingredients are of natural origin - the remaining 7% guarantees the pleasure of use.

    Contains:

    VANILLA EXTRACT is an effective antioxidant that slows down skin aging. It not only tightens and smoothes, but also moisturizes and nourishes the skin.

    BUTTER TREE OIL - regenerates, nourishes, smoothes and tones the skin. Creates a protective layer on the skin against the negative effects of external factors.

    COCOA BUTTER - nourishes and regulates the water balance of the skin. As a result, the skin quickly acquires a healthy color, becomes firm and tight.

    GRAPE OIL - a rich source of linoleic acid and vitamin E; promotes tissue regeneration, has anti-inflammatory, soothing and anti-aging properties, perfectly lubricates, softens and tones the skin.

    TREHALOSE is a natural disaccharide consisting of two glucose molecules. It reflects the composition of the natural moisturizing factor present in the epidermis, so it provides excellent hydration.


    How to use: spread a small amount on the skin, paying special attention to the elbows, knees, hands and feet - these areas tend to dry out more, so it's worth applying a thicker layer of butter. If you have dry skin, you can even use the butter every day. Otherwise, it is enough to apply them every 2-3 days. No matter how tempting the smell is, don't eat it. 

    INCI: AQUA, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO SEED BUTTER, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TREHALOSE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PARFUM, CHONDRUS CRISPUS POWDER, XANTHAN GUM, BENZOPHENONE -4, INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, VANILLA PLANIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CI 19140, CI 14700, CI 19140, CI 17200, DISODIUM EDTA. 

  • Let's communicate

    SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
    And get 30% off your first purchase

    Subscribe